Tempra GEL 3D High Back with Lumbar Pump & Seat Slide - Black
- 1300 555 930
This ex-display model Tempra GEL 3D High Back with Lumbar Pump and Seat Slide in Black fabric has a minor fabric stain. It is still in perfect working order.
Tempra-Gel 3D is a unique combination of heat sensitive Visco Elastic Foam and Gel Cellular technologies. Tempra-Gel 3D helps reduce pressure points by moulding uniquely to each user’s body shape allowing for increased comfort over longer periods of sitting.
Tempra-Gel 3D provides the user with a temperature regulating seat cushion that offers an enjoyable cool feeling and prevents heat build up. This is provided by Tempra-Gel’s excellent thermal conductivity that favours heat dispersion, helping to lower skin temperature and improving blood flow.
10 years manufacturer's warranty.
Aluminium Base pictured is an upgrade.
Optional Extra Features:
* Medium Back
* Synchronised Mechanism
* Friction Castors or Glides
* Polished Aluminium Base
(Contact us for pricing)
Why Choose a TempraGel® Seat:
1. Higher back muscles relaxation. A comparative test, performed at Delsys Inc in Boston, MA, USA under the direction of Professor C. De Luca, Director of the NeuroMuscular Research Center of Boston University, shows that in the back muscles for all seating positions, the muscle activity is lower with the gel seat than with the foam seat. This indicates that the back muscles while seating on the gel surface are more relaxed (decrease in the EMG activity ranged from 6.0 % to 27.1 % in the low back muscles). Lower levels of muscle activity are conducive to a reduction of the muscle fatigue and a more comfortable sensation in the back.
2. Lower skin temperature. TempraGel®, being a good conductor of heat, allows to maintain a lower skin temperature on the contact surface, compared to commonly used foam’s cushions (from 4°C less in the first hour to 1°C less after 7 hours of seating). A decrease in skin temperature is desirable because there is an accompanying decrease in tissue metabolism which will reduce the oxygen requirement in an area of tissue already suffering for poor circulation due to pressure. Lower temperature also reduces sweating and helps to maintain a dry cushion-skin interface.
3. Less pressure concentration. TempraGel® helps to maintain a correct posture without “settling” and searching for unnatural position to alleviate the discomfort deriving from pressure concentration. Comparative laboratory tests demonstrate that TempraGel® cushions gives, after one hour, a pressure reduction of around 20% in average and of around 60% in peaks, with benefits to blood circulation.
4. Mechanical stability. It does not harden or age and keeps its elastic-mechanical properties over a considerable time. Laboratory tests have demonstrated that it is able to withstand more than 300.000 pressure cycles without deformation, against the 6000 of normal gels.
*The Tempra-Gel range is proudly manufactured in Australia and is 96% recyclable after use.
Pricing allows for upholstery in Commercial Grade ECO Wool, please advise fabric and colour choice when ordering.
ergonomicoffice have stock ready to supply and upholstered in Black Commercial Grade ECO Wool .