Dual Density Posture Seating is manufactured to comply with Australian Standard 4438. AFRDI Level 6. or 135kg person under normal use.
- 1300 555 930
Dual Density Posture Support seating was patented in the late eighties.
The Split Cushion system comprises two independently upholstered sections in the seat base (a firmer foam at the front and a separate softer foam section at the back) allow the two pointy pelvic bones to sink into the softer foam section. The firmer front cushion prevents the pelvis rolling back when the lumbar support is correctly engaged, maintaining optimal upper body posture support and enhanced comfort.
Dual density posture support seat pan is recognised by ergonomic consultants, occupational health and medical professionals as providing the best solution for posture support, comfort, task focus and productivity. The majority of Australia’s top 100 companies now use posture supportive chair solutions either as their primary office chair or an aid for staff with back or work related injuries.
- 1. Dual density posture support ensures that your body is maintained in the optimum support position throughout the day, enhances your performance and well-being. Softer foam at the back of the seat supports and holds the pelvis in the correct position.
2. Firmer foam at the front of the seat discourages user from sliding forward.
3. Molded seat design encourages the user to sit with legs slightly apart thus creating a wider base of support. The 'waterfall' edge improves blood circulation behind the thighs.
4. Pronounced lumbar support for maximum spinal comfort, full lumbar height adjustment.
5. Full ergonomic adjustment ensures maximum comfort and minimum fatigue. Controls adjust seat height, back angle, free float and synchro action.
6. Height adjustable arms to suit varying work needs to permit close work at a desk.