Jabra Pro 920 Wireless Headset
- Wireless Connectivity
- Adjustable Boom Arm
- Adjustable Headband
- Mute Button on Headset
- LED Battery and Busy Indicators
- 1300 555 930
The Jabra Pro 920 Wireless Headset is ideal for use in offices and call centre environments. The headset is compatible with all major desktop phone systems, it has background noise elimination fnctionality for clear calls and it boasts a comfortable design that is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- The Jabra Pro 920 supports DECT 1.9 wireless connectivity to be compatible with most desktop phones
- It has an overhead design with adjustable headband and boom arm type microphone
- The noise cancellation function of the microphone ensures clear phone calls even in noisy environments
- The Jabra Pro 920 has a mute button which allows you to mute and unmute the microphone directly on the headset
- The Headset is certified by Cisco, Avaya and Unify
LED Call Indicator, Boom Arm, Mute Indicator, Battery Indicator, Speaker Volume Up and Down,
1. Connect the Jabra Link adappter as shown in adapter documentation supplied with the Jabra Link. On some phones the telephone cable will also need to be connected.
2. Call your connected desk phone using another phone to enable the Jabra Link adapter. Wait 10 seconds before answering the phone.
The Jabra Pro 920 supports DECT 1.9 wireless connectivity to be compatible with most desktop phones
Warranty Period: 12 Months