10 Day Chair Trial
Trial your next ergonomic chair in the comfort of your own office!
ergonomicoffice understand that many of our clients are simply too busy to visit a showroom and generally, would prefer the opportunity to take a good long sit in a chair in a real-life work environment before making a decision. Well now you can.
Our solution is the convenient Chair Trial Program to help you select the right ergonomic chair for your needs.
A selection of our range of ergonomic chairs are available for trial. Trial chairs are easy to organise and are subject to Handling/Shipping Fee's* to cover freight.
How to request a 10 Day ergonomic chair Trial
Contact our offices to confirm availability and make a booking for the trial.
1. Submit a completed Equipment Trial Request form
2. Pay the Handling & Shipping Fee*
3. The Trial chair is sent to you for trial
4. Purchase or Return the trial chair
To purchase a chair, simply advise ergonomicoffice within the 10-day period and an invoice will be then raised with return freight charged deducted from your invoice.
If you decide against purchasing the chair, simply follow the instructions on the Equipment Trial Request form.
ergonomicoffice also carry a comprehensive range of quality ergonomic accessories available online and outlined in Ergonomic Resource catalogue. Ergonomic accessories are not offered for trial but can be returned if deemed unsuitable in accordance with our returns policy.
Freight charges cover the cost of delivery and return of trial chairs from ergonomicoffice.
Rates for main centres:
Canberra $22.00 + Return $22.00
Sydney $33.00 + Return $33.00
Melbourne $44.00 + Return $44.00
Brisbane $55.00 + Return $55.00
Adelaide $55.00 + Return $55.00
For other locations please contact us. (Above Pricing is Indicative Only)
Conditions For Trial Chair/s
ergonomicoffice provides trial chair/s for evaluation and suitability purposes. If arranging for trial chair/s, please note the following.
- The trial chair/s are limited to 10 days only, with the time limit commencing from the delivery date
- As soon as possible and before the end of the 10 day trial, the borrower is required to notify ergonomicoffice of a decision to either retain or return the goods
- The borrower agrees to pay for freight/return freight charges of Trial is unsuccesful
- Charges may apply if the returned chair is soiled or damaged
To Return The Chair/s
- Return the trial chair/s in "as new condition"
- pack and wrap the chair in a protective covering, to prevent damages to the fabric in transit. ensure that you quote the S/O number on the packaging
- Send back to ergonomicoffice via courier. ergonomicoffice are happy to arrange a courier on your behalf, although you will be billed for the transit costs
- Notify us on 1300 555 930 or email@example.com that the trial didn't work out
To Keep The Chair/s
- To keep the goods (all or in part) notify firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 555 930 quoting your S/O number
- The sales team will arrange for invoicing to be finalised
- When Trial chair/s is retained with no resolve beyond 21 days then the goods become non-returnable and subject to billing for payment unless other arangements have been agreed upon with ergonomicoffice.
Extended Use of Trial Chair
- When a trial chair on loan from ergonomicoffice is not returned within an agreed time frame, HIRE CHARGES will be billed at $15.00 per day (plus GST).
- Special Orders for ergonomic office chairs in a specified, but non-stocked fabric will generally cause a manufacturing lead time of up to 4 weeks. Extended Interim use of a loan trial chair is possible on request where the client accepts HIRE CHARGES billed at $15.00 per day (plus GST).