Humanscale M8.1 Dual Monitor Arm
- 1300 555 930
In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M8.1, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. The M8.1 supports a better working posture and creates more usable desktop space as well as helping maintain a clutter-free working environment. Its quick release, press and connect design makes assembly a breeze and eliminates the need for most Allen keys. It also has a revolutionary stop mechanism at 90° or 180° that prevents wall damage from over-rotation, or can be set for full 360° rotation.
Features & Benefits:
- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base Can be configured to hold up to three monitors
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind
- The dual monitor crossbar can hold 2 monitors up to 6 kilos each
- Sturdy enough to come with a 15-year warranty
|SKU||MONM8.1D - n|