The range of Humanscale chairs is manufactured to comply with Australian Standard 4438. AFRDI Level 6. or 135kg person under normal use
- 1300 555 930
Designed by the Iconic Neils Diffrient, The Humanscale range of ergonomic office task chairs have been created as a way for the user to adjust their seating posture without the need for all the knobs and levers that are often never utilised. This was achieved through an innovative recline feature that automatically recognises individual body weights and adjusts its own recline function accordingly, creating a truly active based office chair that caters to postural variance throughout the day. In addition to this, the backrest also pivots according to body weight to furthermore increase movement throughout the day.
This range of chairs has been designed to comply with the Australian Standard 4438. AFRDI Level 6, or a 135kg person under normal use.
- No levers
- No Tension Springs to Adjust
- No Recline Locks to Set / Release
- Contoured Seat Cushion; sculpted to match body contours and decreases pressure points with maximum surface area contact
- Armrests are fixed to backrest so they recline with the user (armless model also available)
- Fits more than 95% of the population via set automatic adjustments and manual adjustments such as seat height, seat depth and armrest adjustment
Form-Sensing Mesh (Liberty and Smart Range Only)
- Tri-Panel, non-stretch mesh backrest provides body fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for a unique fit for everyone
- Low abrasion mesh protects clothing
- The backrest also includes 7 degrees of automatic tilt to furthermore assist with finding the perfect lumbar support position. (Smart Only)
A True Design Icon
- The range of Humanscale chairs proves that ergonomics can be beautiful. Its distinctive, timeless design enhances any space.
- Weighs as little as 18 kg; minimizes carbon footprint when shipping
- Ships on recycled packaging
- Certified by GREENGUARD
- Can earns points towards LEED certification in a number of areas
- Contains recycled content - 48%
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling guidelines.93% of content is recyclable.
|SKU||HSINFO - n|